Friday, July 23, 2010

Assignment 2 Scoring

.::Assignment 2::.

You will each be assigned a colour.

How does your model react to that colour? Is there some deep, dark past behind it? Or you model's favourite? Whatever it means to her, show it in the picture. Your model's body can be the only thing not that colour, everything else has to be that colour.

RULES:
No changing genetics
Yes changing hair style, makeup, and clothes
Only 1 picture
Don't be mean
HAVE FUN!

If any of these rules are broken, an automatic 5 points per judge will be deducted from your final score. (Oooohh!)

Due Date: July 24th

.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.


Here are my scores:

Kali

Creativity- 10/10
Pose- 9/10
Model (Hair, Clothes)- 10/10
Environment, background- 8/10
Did you capture the point of the assignment?- 9/10
 
Total:  46/50
Comments: Okay, first of all, I LOVE the money dress. And falling money in the background. The background isn't completely green, so I had to deduct a little bit of points for that. But overall, VERY good job. I love money.

Abi

Creativity- 7/10
Pose- 6.5/10
Model (Hair, Clothes)- 9/10
Environment, background- 7/10
Did you capture the point of the assignment?- 7/10
 
Total:  34.5/50

Comments: I was a little disappointed with this one, Abi. I loved her hair, makeup, and clothes, but the pose could have been a bit more interesting. I also had to deduct some points because the background wasn't mostly black, there was a lot of red and blue. Overall, pretty good assignment.

Claira

Creativity- 10/10
Pose- 7/10
Model (Hair, Clothes)- 7.5/10
Environment, background- 8/10
Did you capture the point of the assignment?- 8/10
 
Total:  40.5/50

Comments: Wow. I never would have thought of that kind of scenario! Great job! The only real problem was that I couldn't see your model's face, which I had to deduct points for. The background was perfectly yellow, so that was great. Great job, I'm seeing improvement from you already.


Kat

Creativity- 8.5/10
Pose- 8/10
Model (Hair, Clothes)- 8/10
Environment, background- 8/10
Did you capture the point of the assignment?- 8/10
 
Total:  40.5/50

Comments:  I really liked this one, except for the fact that some of the background isn't red. I love the cute little picnic blanket with her boyfriend, and she isn't exactly smiling, but she's not sad looking so that's okay. Great job!





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment