Hey blazaxx and ecofriend and simlover!!! This is the blog thing for scoring. I can post my scores in a post and then you can comment with yours. I think this is the best way to do scoring without e-mail.
Oh god I got a fright there. First thing I notice, my name. I jumped. Then I looked at the time, and was like, OH. You posted that AFTER I said I would be a judge xD
What time is it where ever you are? Is that thingy right? Cause if it is there's a major time difference. It's 2.40 here.
Oh yeah, and just call me blaz. Everyone else does =D
If you ever need to reach me for any reason, because I will sure as hell forget about this until scoring comes round, then you will definitely be able to get me here. http://pinkplumbobsclub.myfreeforum.org/ You do need an account to post, but hey. It's not like you have to or anything. Just saying.
Oh god I got a fright there. First thing I notice, my name. I jumped. Then I looked at the time, and was like, OH. You posted that AFTER I said I would be a judge xD
ReplyDeleteWhat time is it where ever you are? Is that thingy right? Cause if it is there's a major time difference. It's 2.40 here.
Oh yeah, and just call me blaz. Everyone else does =D
Ok, blaz. Here in Canada it's 9:43 am.
ReplyDeleteLol, bit of a time difference then.
ReplyDeleteIf you ever need to reach me for any reason, because I will sure as hell forget about this until scoring comes round, then you will definitely be able to get me here.
http://pinkplumbobsclub.myfreeforum.org/
You do need an account to post, but hey. It's not like you have to or anything. Just saying.
well now it's ONE SPOT YAYAY! wouza.
ReplyDeletehey i got a question?
when we get our assignments and stuff and want to edit it
what is the best program to use
btw this is izzy
ReplyDeleteYea! I had to create an account and stuff, but I'm on!
ReplyDeleteHey its Kat here just checking in : )
ReplyDelete